Thread: Baizuo
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damuri Ajashi View Post
The people supporting Harvard are the woke SJWs. They are the ones telling asians that they are racist for opposing anti-asian discrimination.
...I'm a woke SJW. I haven't told any asians they are racist for opposing anti-asian discrimination.

Quote:
I never said you were.
But I'm a woke SJW. You did say that I did.

Quote:
Good for you, I never said you did.
But I am a woke SJW. You are saying that I did.

Quote:
Do you seriously still not understand which case I am talking about after I linked all the court documents? Because that was your questions:
This has nothing to do with my question. I answered your question.

Quote:
"...what lawsuit?"

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...2&postcount=82

Then I said the lawsuit against harvard.

Then you asked me to be more specific. Are you still confuised about which lawsuit I am talking about or have you shifted to debating the fact that most of the people who are defensing Harvard are woke SJWs?

Because i don't a study I can cite.
I'm not confused at all.

You haven't come fucking close to explaining how woke SJW's fit into this narrative you've created. You are adding 1 + 1 and coming up with 3. Nothing you say makes any sense.

Quote:
I can provide a list of examples, starting with the amicus briefs in the harvard case and articles by woke SJWs,
Show me these examples written by woke SJW's.

Quote:
Netflix shows about how asians are the worst kinds of americans for fighting against anti-asian discrimination,
Cite?

Quote:
varoious nthreads on this board where the woke SJW crowd waffles between accusations of racism and flat out denial that there is any discrimination going on.
Cite?

Quote:
Do YOU believe that harvard is or may be discriminating against asians in the admissions process?
To be honest I don't really give a fuck. I don't live in America. I can only imagine Harvard in the most abstract of ways. I'm not going to read the legal documents you cited because reading legal document hurts my brain. And with all due respect I don't trust your interpretation of what those documents say and what they mean.

I'm here because you've made specific claims about woke SJW's. And as a member of the woke SJW community I'm here to correct your misconceptions of what it means to be a woke SJW. Woke SJW's do not "immediately dismiss the concerns of anti-asian discrimination." That isn't what we do. Its in our charter. So whatever it is you are ranting about in this thread: it doesn't have anything at all to do with anything that a woke SJW actually said.