View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 02:55 PM
Stana Claus is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Way South of the N Pole
Posts: 414
If you get a degree in Music from any given University in the United States, your degree will be a Bachelor/Master/Doctor of Fine Arts. Therefore I would submit that a musician is a practitioner of one of the Fine Arts.
"Can we take a direct flight back to reality or do we have to change places in Denver? "