View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 06:54 AM

Happy Toosday!

Well, not so happy, I woke a half hour before I needed to get up and figured I may as well stay up.
I also went to bed later than usual because I got a call at near the end of my shift that went well over my quitting time. Good thing it was an easy call, because I was having trouble staying awake.

It's a chilly 55 degrees outside this morning, but the sun is shining. Supposed to get up to 72.

I have a lot to do today, not sure what order to do what. I left my clothes on the line overnight, I need to get them in and take out this morning's load to hang up. I forgot to give Ripple his pills yesterday. I messed up my pills yesterday and took the evening pills in the morning and the morning pills at night. I have them messed up in the pill box, so I need to rearrange everything. I want to go to Lowes or Home Depot to get some plants, and I'm also thinking about getting some river rock for beside the house. I can order it online and Home Depot will deliver for free, but I think I'd like to see it before buying it. I want put it around the gas meter and the air conditioner. My son has to call his adviser back today, around 3, to go over what other classes he needs to graduate. I know he wants me to be here for that. He still needs to whack the back yard.

Hope everything is okay with your heart Sticky.