View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 09:38 AM

Law - What is this "list" I keep hearing about?

United States

I have come across this a few times in my career working in corporate offices for the past 20 years or so. In one office I worked, one employee was punched in the back by a supervisor and a huge bruise was left. This was also caught on security camera, yet the employee could not find a lawyer to sue the employer for doing nothing about it, as the employee kept getting the response "we can't sue that company because they are on the list".

This also happened to another employee who got fired for having a stroke on the job, which is against federal law. She even went to other states for legal help and was told the same thing, "we won't sue that company because they are on the list".

This isn't the first time I've heard of law offices stating this to an employee who was abused and tormented by another employee or manager while on the job.

So, what LIST is this? What protection racket are these corrupt companies a part of that protects them from being sued by employees they have illegally and maliciously assaulted and/or fired breaking many federal laws?? And what corrupt organization are these lawyers a part of, where they won't protect people from violent, corrupt companies?

So exactly what LIST is this?
How do these companies get on it?
Who or what company manages this LIST???