View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 02:35 PM

Well, it all went smoothly. We arrived at the specialty clinic a few minutes before 10:00, and I called to let them know we'd arrived. Rocky's usual tech got on the phone and asked all of the usual questions (He's eating ok? Need any med refills? etc), then said "OK, I'm coming out!" I offered to leave the cat carrier near the door, but she said no, she'd come around the passenger side and grab it.

She did so, and twenty minutes later brought him back out, and put him back in the car. I then called them back up and paid over the phone. So the whole time I was there, I didn't even get out of the car. It was surreal.

The clinic is located in Multnomah Village, a cutesy area with lots of shops along the street. During normal times, it's bustling. Not so much today, but I was surprised by the number of people out and about. Some of the shops were still open, even. Everyone was staying away from each other, and it looked like people were taking turns going into shops.

Anyway, the tech said Rocky's x-ray looked good. The oncologist will call tomorrow with the official results.

Last edited by GESancMan; 03-25-2020 at 02:37 PM.