View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 05:39 PM

Paula - Thanks for the order!

Alice - According to my director, the system wont take payment from or ship to Canada (which is dumb). The only other option I can think of is for you to tell me what you want and I can enter it under my name and have it ship to me. You can Paypal, or send a check to me. When the stuff arrives, I can forward it to you. If you want to do that, send me a PM or an email and we can work out the details.

Mama - Are you talking about the Counterparts set? See here If you are, I found the part number for the spaghetti canister in the obsolete parts but it says it's unavailable. Besides, it's the whole thing, not just the lid. But, I bet you could find replacement lids online. As far as I can tell, it's the Counterparts V container that holds the spaghetti.

Have you considered using one of the long oval Modular Mates for the spaghetti? It wouldn't dispense it in specific measurements but you could fit way more than 3 pounds in one of the taller ovals or rectangles. Then you can just pop the lid off and grab a handful when you need it.

I can't wait until I can get a lot of Modular Mates. My pantry is so cluttered and I hate it.

Last edited by congodwarf; 06-26-2012 at 05:40 PM.