View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 09:19 AM

The store I'm working in has been getting several trainee managers and assistant for different branches lately, just for a few weeks, presumably so their future staff don't get to see them messing up simple stuff while they're learning. Fair enough, except.. they keep sending idiots.

The guy at the moment appears to think the sun shines out of his arse, while utterly failing to show even basic common sense. A sensible answer to "Hey, can I just get *thing needed to serve customer, that you're standing right in front of, blocking access while ignoring said customer*?" Is not a cheery "Oh, you get what you like!" While not moving.

Common sense would indicate that if "Bob" is in charge of me and you, you don't get to tell me to stop doing what "Bob" asked me to do, and do what he asked you to do instead. Especially when "Bob" is standing right freaking there looking at you like you're an idiot.

Oh, and this conversation, with me, a virtual stranger? Just.. No.
"You have a housemate *baffled look*, what, are you a student or something?!"

"Uh, no? It's really common round here to share, it's so expensive. Though actually, technically, he's my landlord, he owns the house"

"Oh. So are you sleeping with him then?"

What. The. Fuck.

I'm glad he fucks off to annoy and offend another branch soon. Poor sods working there though.