View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
OK, sounds like a deal. The womens' rasslin' on TNA is a lot better than WWE because their matches actually last over one minute. I would love to see women like Sheri Martel in the ring. Paige comes close, but she needs to turn heel. :-) I thought AJ was excellent. I love the way she licked her teeth while doing promos.
Paige was apparently really good on NXT. At some point I need to go back and watch the first NXT "special event", Arrival--Paige and Emma put on a great match, I'm told. Since being moved up to the main roster, she's been booked weak--every match is basically her getting the shit kicked out of her, then she hits the modified scorpion crosslock (I am NOT calling it the PTO) and wins. Yawn.

Honestly, at this point, I'm beginning to think I'd rather see my NXT favorites stay there rather than move up to the main roster--it's a roll of the dice on whether they're going to be handled properly on the move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
So pumped for this--I'm currently watching NXT a few days late, so that I can watch it with a friend. Been a huge mark for Gotch/Drago since I first heard of the gimmick, and I cannot wait to actually see him in action.