View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 02:39 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraVires View Post
... but never mind that, she said it, so she gets her fifteen minutes of fame....

Fundamental fairness requires more. Let the plaintive wails of how I don't understand sexual assault begin in 3..2..1
Would you enjoy it if your 15 minutes of fame was based on being the victim of a sexual assault? Serious question. And I'd appreciate an answer if you see a difference between your allegation being true or not true.

For example, let's say you claim that you were raped by a political opponent. All that most people will know of you was that you were ass-fucked by a real lefty. Would you take enjoyment out of people seeing you at the grocery store and saying, "Hey! There's the guy that was ass-fucked by that Democrat!" Or, you go to the airport, and the TSA agent says, "You set the metal detector off. I'm gonna have to get you to bend over and I'll just come up behind you and.... a-hahaha! I'm just kidding! I know who you are!" And so on and so on -- from now on, you're the guy that was ass-fucked by a politician.

Do you think that's a thing that people generally like being known for?