View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
Please, please, please, dont do this. I beg you and all liberals, to not hold her (or anyone else) up as a paragon. Ideas, not people, are what should be the foundation of any sustainable viewpoint. Let the Pubbies do the hero worship (Reagan. Trump) thing, and instead focus on ideas like fairness, wealth inequality, voter equality, and adherence to the ideas of checks and balances.
I don't hold Pelosi up as a paragon, except to point out that she's ripping Trump's testicles away from him -- and that's just a fucking awesome thing when you consider all the limp-dick, hyper-sensitive, sniveling, snot-nosed white male mother fuckers who supported him and who despise Nancy Pelosi for being a strong woman.

I want to go one thing off my chest in case I haven't made it clear. Some people say shit like "Oh, don't hate the voter, hate the politics and the politicians who exploit them."

Naw, sorry, but fuck that. It doesn't take too much effort to be a good person, a good citizen, and a lover of thy fellow man. If you're voting for Trump and if you're not voting against him, then fuck you.