View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 01:44 PM
Voyager's Avatar
Voyager is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Deep Space
Posts: 46,668
Originally Posted by Machinaforce View Post
I guess Iím looking for permission to let go.
Permission from who? The only person you need permission from is you.
But itís hard though, especially when people paint it as capital T truth. Makes it hard to let go.
Given that people paint Christianity, Islam, Taoism, Hinduism, etc. etc. with the capital T Truth you can conclude that none of them is right.
Here's a capital T truth: 99% of what people tell you is bullshit, and the other 1% is correct in the sense that a stopped clock is correct twice a day. You don't need a capital T truth, you need a pretty good truth, or good enough truth, that will not make you miserable.