View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labrador Deceiver View Post
No, she said that she probably made a mistake. Point for me.
First, she says it MAY have been a mistake. Second, she doesn't say she did a bad job at all, which has been my point. CG isn't beyond being critiques for a choice we know she made. Everyone makes mistakes. The point is we don't know enough to say those mistakes were impactful enough to warrant saying she did a bad job.

Quote:
If we aren't talking about CG being a shit lawyer, then this is a total non-sequitur.
Reading comprehension problems arise again. Please point out where I said you said she was a shit lawyer? If you drew an incorrect inference, that is on you.

Quote:
Dismissing a lame argument that amounts to "someone agrees with me", is not deflection. It's giving your argument all the consideration it deserves.
No, it's deflection given many people think the characterization is fair given what Adnan said. I linked to one other lawyer who says that while you just whine that Adnan didn't say those exact words. If Adnan thought she did a bad job, he would have said that. It doesn't seem he did. Discussing this point more really makes no sense if you cannot parse a basic statement.

Quote:
Yes we do. The trial is over. We know exactly what kind of limp-wristed case the prosecution put forward. We know what evidence they had.
Great, so please link to the trial transcripts, the list of witnesses and their statements, the evidence presented in total, and any other relevant information that outlines the entire case the prosecution put forth?

Quote:
Are personal attacks all you have left? Because really, that seems to be all you have left. So far, I've lost count of the various ways you've engaged in ad hominem attacks in this thread.
Excuse me, you started with the personal attacks. Don't bitch and moan now that you painted yourself into a corner as far as the argument is concerned.