View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 06:45 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
Woot! I'm ignored.

On the off chance you still don't know how that works, I'd like to point out that this is the Pit. You seem very confused about how things work here. If you want to have reasoned discussion here, please go to GD. Finally, it's your dumbass idea, you're the one that has to prove it. If you'd like to try again in GD, let's have a go, you eugenics-minded freak.
Eugenics? Where did that come from? I don't remember supporting eugenics anywhere but maybe I forgot. Up to 1700 posts here.

I mean eugenics is certainly correct as an idea. We practice it all the time with animals and selective breeding. It obviously works. It's just unethical to do to people and also if you were going to do it, you'd need to go by inner traits, not things that don't depend on genes like a person's religion. We could totally do eugenics today using DNA tests, sterilizing those who aren't good, and it would work, though awfully slowly...

And yes, if I didn't mention Eugenics before this post, then yeah, you're just pitting yourself.

Last edited by SamuelA; 12-28-2017 at 06:48 PM.