View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 10:40 AM
The Central Scrutinizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onomatopoeia View Post

You're wrong. He specifically stated that he went after Nancy O'Dell "heavy" but she rebuffed him. That certainly does not sound consensual to me. Does that mean he grabbed or groped her? No, but he did say that is something he does.

Also, Jill Harth testified that Trump did do that type of thing to her. Are you going to spin that as somehow consensual as well?

Based on what I have read, and heard from Trump's own mouth, I consider him a sexual predator. Does what he has admitted to rise to the level of criminal activity, I think so, but again, read carefully: I am not a lawyer.
No he is not wrong. Sexual advances that are rebuffed are not a crime. There have to be some pretty specific (jurisdiction specific) actions for it to rise to a crime. It may be a tort but not a crime.

It was explained to you that it does not rise to the level of a crime especially since he wasn't specifically talking about anyone. In a previous post the term corpus was used. Cops have the saying "No victim no crime."