View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 07:42 AM
John Mace John Mace is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: South Bay
Posts: 82,696
Originally Posted by Bones Daley View Post
Huh ? I have never heard the verticals of a ladder referred to as anything other than the stiles ... and the steps you stand on are called the rungs

"Stiles" is probably as obscure to the average person in the street as "tines" , but I think most people would be familiar with "rungs".
Which styles of cabinets do not have stiles?

Last edited by John Mace; 05-13-2017 at 07:42 AM.