View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeg View Post
Then we both agree that other MSM are biased like Fox.
That's not what I said either, though. "Fox did this a dozen times, MSNBC did this once, they're both basically the same" doesn't cut it for me.

I will, however, ask proof for the two following:

-That CNN, MSNBC, NPR, and whatever other media you choose as "mainstream" have ever defended an organization as vile as the ones Fox are defending.

-That CNN, MSNBC, NPR, have ever photoshopped pictures of somebody else's face to portray them in a negative light. The only thing I can think of is the Time magazine blackening of OJ Simpson. (I don't consider the "kayaking during ankle-high flood" stuff to count, here).

Because while I won't go for the stab you seem to be aiming for, those two I HIGHLY doubt are done by anybody else.

Also, I consider there to be a HUGE difference between falsely reporting a story, and falsely reporting a story that is specifically opening up a child for harassment, abuse, and violence. This is the equivalent to publishing a story put out by the KKK naming and attacking a specific person - only targeting a child. Decent news organizations - decent people - just wouldn't do that.

Last edited by Karrius; 10-18-2013 at 04:53 PM.