View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 02:32 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelA View Post
I have category not said any of that. And fuck you for the implications. Every sexual partner I have ever had was completely consensual and of legal age.
Let's be clear: you raised the implications after boasting about travelling for brothels, and raising the idea. Given your history here, I think we accurately tie that idea to your personal, private actions.

Quote:
By the way you are picking at straws, if I pointed out that black men appear to commit violent crimes more often than other racial groups, you will instantly say I'm a KKK member. And a Neo-Nazi because I pointed out in a previous thread, I was suspended for, that the Jewish community in Germany was surely genetically intermixed with the dominant group and thus any concept of "blood purity" was wrong. I wonder how I manage to attend both sets of meetings, lol, surely they occur on the same day.
No, I have, and will continue to highlight your racism. I don't give a rats' ass whose memberhsip card you carry.

Quote:
Anyways, fuck you.
That's the Sammy spirit!

Quote:
You can eat your cheetos. Also fuck you about such "foreign travel". It was completely fucking legal for me to travel to visit women, who reported their ages as 27 and appeared that way in person, from a particular Ukrainian dating website. For your information they didn't put out until the end of the time I was there and I wandered the city one night and touts showed me to a brothel. Good times and also completely fucking legal by U.S. law.
I take this as your substantiated admission that you travel for sex purposes. Brothels are legal in other countries--means nothing for me here. I mock you for your arrogance (and stupidity) in it.

Quote:
Would they give me a top secret clearance to work on nuclear weapons like you claim to have? Well, maybe not, but a regular employer does not even have the legal ability to pull someone's travel records and won't do it.
You willing to bet your future employment on that?

Quote:
They will look at convictions, and I have never been convicted of a crime.
I don't care. It's probably just a matter of time. Just like here on the SDMB: if you keep dancing in enough minefields, eventually you'll step on one.

Tripler
Keep 'em comin', Sammy! It's too easy to get under your skin.