View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 12:30 PM
BANNED

So, not to necro this, but if anyone is still denying that these attacks were blatant bad faith, here's the president of the united states:

Quote:
Five years ago, the concept of even talking about this - even three years ago - of cutting off aid to Israel because of two people that hate Israel and hate Jewish people - I can't believe we're even having this conversation. Where has the Democratic Party gone? Where have they gone where they're defending these two people over the State of Israel?

And I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.
Man, remember when people were giving Ilhan Omar shit because she said something about some people caring more about Israel? I remember. Those voices are strangely silent now that the president is flat-out saying that all jews should be loyal to Israel over their own congresspeople, and is approvingly quoting an antisemitic conspiracy theorist calling him "King of the jews".

If, by now, your internal model when faced with right-wing criticism isn't: "It's blatantly bad-faith bullshit. They don't actually care, they just use it because it might hurt the other side."... Time to recalibrate.