View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 11:54 AM

Rant of frustration:
I perform a specific court process for my coworkers, if they send me a referral. I process all the paperwork, coordinate with the County Attorney's Office, complete sometimes complex accounting and court order management. I manage the process until the first court order is received. What can take weeks for a person to do, I have streamlined to a few days. I can complete all the documents with my eyes closed. I have a determined process within the CA's Office that wherein my requests are expedited (granted the CA I work with can be an idiot at times, but it has improved).

One coworker had told me twice (!) that this service is stupid, our coworkers should know how to do this process, and anyways her team is so caught up and so smart, they'll never send me referrals.

Well, heifer, if your team is SO wonderful, why did one of your spectacular coworkers screw up a case so bad, management had to brought in? I know why she sent me the referral in the first place- the court order management was so messed up, I spent a few days just cleaning up the horrendous mess she and previous workers caused (multiple missing orders, incorrect charging, orders not entered...). This particular coworker sends me referrals only on messy cases. I don't really mind, as I like making cases clean, but then to completely disregard the process and create even more of a mess?