View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 12:38 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
... the most popular First Lady in more than 40 years.
Burt Prelutsky would like to have a word with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asswipe Prelutsky
Take Michelle Obama...please. Every time I turn around, there she is on a magazine cover. Now, normally, like the Mafia, I lay off the spouses, but inasmuch as this particular spouse attended the same racist church as her hubby for 20 years, I'll make an exception in her case. After all, in spite of the fact that affirmative action got her an Ivy League degree and a $7,000-a-week salary and, moreover, has sent billions of dollars for no particularly good reason to Africa, she insists this is a mean country. The burning question in my circle is: if the First Family gets a female dog, will she be the First Bitch or will she have to settle for second place?
Score!

Tammy Bruce too:

Quote:
Discussing the first lady's visit to a Washington D.C. classroom last week, Bruce incredulously recalled [Michelle] Obama's story about wanting to get A's in school and called out her use of a "weird, fake accent."

"That's what he's married to," Bruce said. "...You know what we've got? We've got trash in the White House. Trash is a thing that is colorblind, it can cross all eco-socionomic...categories. You can work on Wall Street, or you can work at the Wal-Mart. Trash, are people who use other people to get things, who patronize others, who consider you bitter and clingy..."
Score!

I thought about starting a thread called "What kind of an asshole hates Michelle Obama?" but I guess wouldn't have been able to use the word asshole in the Subject Line and no other word fits the description.