Thread: Baizuo
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banquet Bear View Post
...I'm a woke SJW. I haven't told any asians they are racist for opposing anti-asian discrimination.
Not every woke SJW is a baizuo. Perhaps you're not woke enough.

Just like not every Trump voter is a racist.

Quote:
This has nothing to do with my question. I answered your question.
I did answer your question. You asked "what lawsuit". I don't know how to answer it any more clearly than that.

What question did you answer?

Quote:
I'm not confused at all.

You haven't come fucking close to explaining how woke SJW's fit into this narrative you've created. You are adding 1 + 1 and coming up with 3. Nothing you say makes any sense.
Wait. So you are saying that you don't think that woke SJWs are supporting Harvard's side in this lawsuit? Pfft.

Once again I would say, look at that long list of amicus briefs written by SJWs. Look at the parade of articles written by SJWs. You don't see any woke SJWs there?

Quote:
Cite?
Watch the first episode of Hasan Minhaj series.

"Do YOU believe that harvard is or may be discriminating against asians in the admissions process?"

Quote:
To be honest I don't really give a fuck.
Yes, that is becoming quite clear.

Quote:
I don't live in America. I can only imagine Harvard in the most abstract of ways.
Then how the fuck is it relevant that you haven't formed a baizuo-like opinion on the harvard lawsuit? It's like saying "racists in the 1960s used to lynch black people in the south" and you saying "I was a racist in the 1960s and I've never lynched anyone" Oh, BTW I've never been to the south.

Quote:
I'm not going to read the legal documents you cited because reading legal document hurts my brain. And with all due respect I don't trust your interpretation of what those documents say and what they mean.
Yes of course, you don't want to read the evidence, and you won't take my word for what it says but think I'm making it all up. It's like I'm arguing with a global warming denier.

Quote:
I'm here because you've made specific claims about woke SJW's. And as a member of the woke SJW community I'm here to correct your misconceptions of what it means to be a woke SJW. Woke SJW's do not "immediately dismiss the concerns of anti-asian discrimination." That isn't what we do. Its in our charter. So whatever it is you are ranting about in this thread: it doesn't have anything at all to do with anything that a woke SJW actually said.
So I say some woke SJWs do X and the only people doing X seems to be woke SJWs. And your response is I am a woke SJW and I don't do X so that proves you're wrong and therefore no woke SJWs do X.