View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 10:32 AM

I wouldn't call ME3's ending the absolute worst ending to a video game; for me that dishonour goes to Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight, another EA franchise buyout and another final part...hmm. All the speculation about Kane and how he tied into the Red Alert universe, the answers boiled down to "Erm, he's an alien we guess. Red Alert? Have some Japanese robots straight out of a bad manga." And both the GDI and Nod endings were pretty much the same (hmmm...). Fan outrage peaked when Westwood's last efforts surfaced, which would have begun with GDI finding an Allied Chronosphere, which is already more awesome than the entirity of EA's final C&C offering.

/Off-topic rant.

On-topic hope:

Quote:
"We'll keep listening, because your insights and constructive feedback will help determine what that content should be," he said. "This is not the last you'll hear of Commander Shepard.

"We also recognize that some of our most passionate fans needed more closure, more answers, and more time to say goodbye to their stories," Hudson added.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/mass-effect...195542082.html