View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 07:39 AM

Watched MITB last night on the network. Very good show, but the ending was kind of anticlimactic. They didn't separate the belts, and John Cena is champ for the umpteenth time.

My favorite moments:
  • Wyatts vs Usos---My boys Harper and Rowan lost, but they don't need the belts to get over.
  • Ambrose's "Face or case?" His feud with Rollins is going to be epic. I was expecting a situation where Rollins is about to get the case and Ambrose spoils his efforts, but makes no effort to get the case himself because he values Rollins's pain and humiliation over a title shot. But, there's still time.
  • Dean Ambrose superflexes Seth Rollins off the ladder---When they landed, the camera did a close-up of Ambrose's face, and his expression was like "What the f*ck was I thinking? That HURT!"
  • Rollins takes a sick bump and gets catapulted onto the ladder bridge---That just made his career.
  • Rusev gets torpedo'ed by Big E and lands flat on the concrete---Shows he is more than a one-trick pony. He might actually have a lengthy career, so we get to see Lana's ass in those tight red outfits more often.