View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 08:15 AM

The game is clearly unfinished on both the PS4 and the PC, although the PC seems to have got the rougher deal for now. Beyond crashing issues (which I haven't experienced on the PS4 but there are a lot of people saying they've had to deal with) there's things like the non-existent multiplayer and dodgy texture work on things like water that makes you feel that they decided on a date, probably pushed by Sony, slipped a bit but then decided to release no matter what. That's the only explanation I can come up with to explain the huge game-changing day one patch.

I'm enjoying the PS4 version for now. I may pick the PC version up in a sale if they firstly sort it out and secondly if any interesting additions get added, but either the developers or the community.

But for now ... I'm enjoying it but don't really know why. And I have no idea how long that will last. It really is going to need some of the new features they have discussed, including adding in stuff that was discussed beforehand but never made it into the final product.