View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Man View Post
My next door neighbour is a fucking deaf old cunt. I fucking hate him. Every night he plays news programs and comedy panel shows on his radio, and because he’s a deaf old cunt I can hear them through my wall. The volume is loud enough to disturb me, but not loud enough to complain about to a third party. It’s so goddamn fucking infuriating. I bang on the wall and the volume drops, but then it creeps back up again. I hate the motherfucker and I genuinely wish he was dead.

And yes, I’ve got ear plugs. But I shouldn’t have to wear them in my own house. Even when I do, they’re uncomfortable and I can still hear his fucking radio. God, I fucking hate him.
I wear earbuds around the house. Keeps the kids, traffic, and the neighbor's dog at a tolerable level.

Does he have a wife (or kid who visits)? If you mention it to them, they should roll their eyes and say "Sorry. I'll remind him to keep it down." Then you ask them to put a red dot on his volume control and tell him "NO higher than this, dad, or your neighbors might call the landlord... or the brownshirts in the SWAT gear who'll drag you off to the gulag!"