View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 04:57 PM

It came out before 2000, but it came out when I was an adult, and it has a 13% on RT: Slaves of New York. I feel the same way about the book-- I freaking love this book. I bought it fully intending to hate it-- I want to hate all the right things-- but I loved it. I couldn't put it down. Anyway, regarding the movie: both Siskel and Ebert absolutely hated it. It's very rare that I like something they BOTH hated. Sometimes I hate something they both liked, but the other way around, not so much.

A film not on Rotten Tomatoes, because I don't think it's ever been officially released; it tested horribly with preview group. However, I saw a torrent, that was missing a few parts, but was about 90% complete, and easy to follow. It's the US version of Ab Fab. No, it was in no way as good as he original, but I still liked it. Maybe I liked it because it starred Kathryn Hahn, who is married to one of my brother's best friends, and Kristen Johnston, who is genuinely hilarious in anything she does, including reading Mr. T's autobiography. But I liked it.