View Single Post
  #5  
Old 08-28-2019, 08:01 PM
Atamasama's Avatar
Atamasama is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,332
Unfortunately, studies have revealed that babies are stupid.
http://www.physics.mcgill.ca/~arobic/funny/babies.html
“Over 90 percent of them, when poked, failed to make even rudimentary attempts to defend themselves. The remaining 10 percent responded by vacating their bowels.”