View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 11:18 AM
Emiliana is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: A less misogynistic place
Posts: 1,679
I'm with Colibri. Your mother needs to see a doctor who specializes in dementia. Anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs are tricky with elderly people generally, and dementia patients in particular. Some combination of something might help.

I'm really sorry you're going through this. My mother just became sweeter (and more anxious) as her dementia progressed, and that was hard enough.

ETA: Sorry, we cross-posted. Yeah, your brother needs to step up. Or you could send your mother to your sister's house for the love.

Last edited by Emiliana; 11-10-2019 at 11:20 AM.