View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSeid View Post
To pile on with Jackmanni ... I don't care too much about adult addicts who wish to stay addicted. They can fuck themselves or not as they please and as their anatomy allows. Hell, if they want to kill themselves with cigarettes rather than a wide variety of other options available to them, fine by me. Truth be told they aren't costing me any more as they'll die young. Just not near other people is all. The selfish bit, where they don't seem to give a shit about whether or not a new generation of teens is turned into addicts, so long as it is as easy and pleasing as possible for them as possible, is where they turn into contemptible and pathetic scum.

That is all.
Except that smokers kill 50000 non-smokers a year, mostly kids and the elderly. And about half of the smokers wanna quit and I have had almost every smoker friend of mine quit thru vaping. It works. And sure, maybe if you're smoking vit E help oil, you are at risk, but vapers arent killing others by second hand smoke.

Leave vaping alone, until we get the number of smokers down to the die-hard (literally, becuase lung cancer is a really nasty way to go) never quitters. That might be as low as 5% of the population. then we can ban fucking smoking and give vapers a five year warning that vaping will be banned too.