View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Zappa View Post
Any status updates from anyone?

I periodically glance at the individual loans to see how their credit scores are faring... and just noticed the other day that one (an early C2 from January 2010) had the usual ups and downs... then plummeted 3 notches this month. It's due in 10 days, we'll see how that goes.

Another early B5 from about that same time ALSO plummeted 3 notches. It just made an on-time payment, however.

No other defaults so far.
I currently have 19 notes. They're all chugging along. The excitement seems to have worn off for me. I check my account once every two weeks or so and purchase a new note whenever I have enough in the account to do so. I haven't transferred any money into my account since November.

Since I opened my LC account 5 months ago, I've received $114.33 in payments, of which $19.24 is interest. This is on my $500 investment which, according to my calculations means that my effective interest rate is 9.4%, which is much, much better than I can get from any bank. Maybe I should just take the plunge and throw $10,000 in there.

Does anyone know someone with a large LC account?