View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivylass View Post
There was a bit of a glitch at the theater...it didn't start on time and when it did start it was about 20 minutes in, but they backed it up and started over. I also got a poster.

I really enjoyed it. My favorite parts:

Five of the writers, including Ron Moore and Ira Steven Behr, brainstormed what the first episode of season 8 might be and I loved what they came up with.

A little girl asked Avery Brooks what his favorite mission was and he answered, "Raising Jake."

Andrew Robinson said the first thing Garak should have done was have sex with Bashir, then take it from there. Behr said they should have explored Garak's sexuality more, but being the 90s, I guess they couldn't push the envelope beyond Dax meeting up with her former wife.

Terry Farrell also touched on why she left before the final season and it seems she's still upset. She says she got a "take it or leave it" offer and even went to the head of Paramount to talked to him about it.

It seems they crowd-funded the doc and converting some of the footage to HD, which is apparently quite the heavy lift.
Just saw this on the bumped thread. Garak is one of my favorite characters. Itís interesting that Andrew Robinson says they should have explored Garakís sexuality more. I had the impression that Garak was asexual, but I guess I was wrong about that.