View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acsenray View Post
I just have to ask. I don't know of anyone in the world actually named "Westley," as opposed to "Wesley," but I often see it spelled this way on the internets. I wonder what gives.
What gives is I trusted spellcheck. I didn't care enough to look it up, and got bit.

I work with a "Westly" so I guess I blurred Wesley and Westly and got Westley. (interestingly, the only one flagged as incorrect by the software is the one I know personally.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgyn View Post
The writers just didn't know what to do with the character, so he became the go-to for either doing really dumb things to get an episode started or really smart things to solve the episode's problem. Given what he had to work with, Wheaton did a decent job and could have done better, as is evidenced by his work in movies like Stand By Me or guest roles in other series like The Big Bang Theory or Criminal Minds.
I'm one of the small group that never hated "the boy". He had bad episodes. But, they ALL had bad episodes. Is Wesley worse than Pulsaki? I hated her entire season. Is he worse than the worse use of The Goddess of Empathy and her catsuit? Wesley wasn't that bad.

but The Game still sucks.

Last edited by Just Asking Questions; 08-13-2019 at 12:15 PM.