View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 05:38 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelA View Post
You're mean. This entire post of yours is senselessly cruel.
Dear Princess: based on the hostility previously demonstrated to 'your subjects' in the pursuit of attention, vanity and recognition of your "self-genius," we, The Rabble, are obliged to decline to provide an aviatory copulation regarding your feelings towards what is "mean" or your perception of "cruel." We hope this notification does not overly offend your delicate sensibilities, but provides some insight into the thought process of those less "genius" than yourself.

Quote:
And I do have sources. Here's a copy of my browser history.

frito lay expiration time - Google Search
www.google.com
7:25 PM
Why Frito Lay Dorito don't put year on their expiration date and why FDA doesn't give shit? : AskReddit
www.reddit.com
How Long Do Potato Chips Last? Shelf Life, Storage, Expiration
www.eatbydate.com
frito lay expiration time - Google Search
www.google.com
Where is the expiry date on Lay's classic chips? - Quora
www.quora.com
7:24 PM
cheetos expiration date time - Google Search
www.google.com
cheetos expiration date - Google Search
www.google.com
cheetos expiration date - Google Search
www.google.com

You can google these terms yourself if you actually give a shit.
I gave a fart. You have not provided links to sources; you have provided a list of websites and buzzwords--these are not cites. You claim to be a degreed "Machine Learning" graduate student, which would have included the skills to include citations (or at least basic links) to support your argument. In this respect, while you have tried, what you have posted is rather useless.

To answer your question, though, I can afford to supply fresh Cheetos to the winner. I will make sure the bags I send to the winner are on this side of their "Best By" date.

Quote:
Hey, since I couldn't speak in my defense. The rules of this board state violations of U.S. Law. It is not against U.S. law, apparently, to see foreign prostitutes over the age of 18, nor is it a violation, apparently, if they are 16 or older if you aren't paying them. So it would appear that a step by step guide starting from how to get a cab from the airport as to how to find hookers in Ukraine would be allowed by the stated board rules.
bolding by Tripler

This is a direct question: are you saying you are seeing foreign prostitutes at the age of 16?

Trip