View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 12:35 PM
Fotheringay-Phipps Fotheringay-Phipps is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11,844
Originally Posted by Morgenstern View Post
That's called Pseudobulbar Affect. They have medication for that now. Good luck to you.
I'm not sure if that was supposed to be funny to liberals or conservatives ...