View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgenstern View Post
Sammy. Try to understand, it's not you. We don't know you. we only know you from what you post. You're young and excited about technology. You let the excitement get in the way of reality sometimes. That's why people get on your ass.

It's not too late. All you have to do is listen to people who have more knowledge than you do in the fields you explore. Listen and learn. Asking "why" will never get you piled on. Telling experts that are wrong because they won't listen to you, will get you piled on.

You're here in the midst of a collection of people who have vastly different interests and education. Ask just about any question, and someone will have an answer or tell you where the answer is.
Free exchange of ideas, even far out ideas, is fine here. Your questions aren't the problem, it's your response to those who respond with facts you don't like leads to the problems.

If I was in your position I'd immediately unblock those who you've blocked.
I'd start asking "why" instead of telling experts how it really is.
A year from now, you'll find that listening makes you much smarter than talking ever could.
Running coach, Darren Garrison, Czarism...what are they experts in?

Why should I listen to them if they won't do more than make generic insults?

I do ask why. What kind of "expert" calls someone a nanodick? What kind of "expert" disagrees on every single thread I ever make but can't give a technical reason why? Not only is that childish, if I did have a nanodick, it wouldn't be my fault, now, would it? Why would that offend me?

No, what would offend me is the truth. I have a large dick but I rarely get to use it. Now that's something to insult someone over. That would be genuinely hurtful if someone made fun of me for that. Since that would mean I was unsuccessful in my 'spitting game' to attract mates, something that would theoretically be within my control. If I had a nanodick, that would simply mean that nature decided not to equip me for that at all.

Last edited by SamuelA; 12-28-2017 at 11:50 AM.