View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King of Soup View Post
No, that is a problem that should probably be addressed individually, because we probably won't invent a universal cure for unappealing entitled misogynistic asshole.

I just knew you were the kind of person to guess based on stereotypes of other cultures (please note: Japanese people are neither particularly stoic nor withdrawn; in fact, these aren't even the usual racist stereotypes, they are just being made up for this argument). I'm actually surprised you didn't bring up the aging demographics. An honest man might also guess about the general availability of firearms, especially since rape culture in Japan is about, give and take, as bad as our own.

So, no idea about Japanese culture, or Western culture, or spelling, at all, huh?
So if you know more about Japanese culture, why have they been able to attain such a high level of celibacy in young people without any problems? Or have they experienced the same problems as the west?

I am honestly curious. I don't know that answer. If I knew everything in life I wouldn't be asking questions or trying to get people's opinions.