View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 09:21 PM

aceplace57, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Maybe I'm overreacting a little, but your comments in the thread about Josh Duggar are absolutely disgusting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceplace57 View Post
Josh was a young teen when this occurred. The father reported it to the police. Since then Josh has had no further known issues.

Its pretty silly to label a young teen a pedo for being curious about girls. What he did was wrong and illegal. But it in no way reflects on his behavior as an adult. He was a curious and horny teen with hormones running wild. Just like any other horny young boy who gets his first erection. Their dick gets hard when the wind blows.

He lived in a huge family. He would have been caught if he had gone into their bedrooms and continued touching the girls. AFAIK theres been no further incidents since it was reported to the police.

TLC must have known.

So apparently, Josh was just a young teen who was horny, not a predator! I mean, I guess he could have resorted to Rosie Palm, but hey, all those girls in the family, why not? And hey, they did go to the police, right? (Except, not.)

Quote:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours was a common childhood game. Kids are inquisitive. Puberty stirs up a lot of mixed up feelings.

It's true most young boys don't fondle their sisters. But it does happen. Thankfully in most cases that's all there is too it. Parents have to use their best judgement in correcting the problem.

I can't believe people can't see the difference in a young boy going through puberty and a sexually deviant adult. The whole point of parenting is to instruct and correct behavior. So that their kids grow up to be responsible adults.

Are people suggesting a young boy is already beyond help? Lets label a kid a pedo?
I know, we all played doctor when we were fourteen with five-year-olds. It's natural!

Quote:
I don't know for certain that Josh hasn't touched a kid since he was caught and talked to the State police. But, so far there's no indication that he has done anything but live an upstanding life as an adult.

Yep, he's a real prince:

Quote:
That’s not the only whiff of hypocrisy emanating from the repugnant story. Until Friday, Josh represented the Family Research Council, which claimed in a 1999 publication that “one of the primary goals of the homosexual rights movement is to abolish all age of consent laws and to eventually recognize pedophiles as the ‘prophets’ of a new sexual order,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Quote:
Exercising personal religious beliefs does not make someone a bad person. These days it takes quite a bit of courage to openly endorse fundamental religious beliefs that have been held true for over two thousand years.

I don't agree with much of what the Duggars follow. My wife and I sought out and attend a moderate church. Our congregation and deacons wouldn't hire an ultra conservative pastor. But, I do respect people in religions that I don't follow.
Yeah, you gotta have respect for a religious bigot who thinks it's okay to discriminate against gays and women. Because, you know, that takes courage.

Go sit on a cactus, ace.