View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 06:29 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelA View Post
It is legal to travel for the purpose of sex, so long as the women are 18 or older. Also it is legal to break the law in other countries, as far as U.S. law is concerned, with rare exceptions. And finally, it is legal, inside the U.S., to travel for the purpose of sex, and to go to a brothel. Literally that is what it means in many cases to "take a trip to Vegas".
I never indicated it wasn't legal to travel for sex. But once I pointed out that it was illegal to travel for underage sex, you reversed course and distanced yourself from that conversation like a rat from a sinking ship.

Quote:
You can safely assume that any man unaccompanied by a woman who went to Vegas at least encountered a hooker, even if they didn't actually partake. And yes, it's fucking legal to go to the Netherlands, where any reasonable "investigator" is going to safely assume the person who did this might have fucked hookers in the red light district or smoked the Mary Jane or probably both.
I've been in and through Las Vegas dozens of times. I can safely assume you haven't, and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. (Hint: prostitution is illegal in Clark County). I don't think you know what any "reasonable investigator" is going to assume either.

Quote:
So fuck you. And I'll make sure to post my Ukrainian travel photos to my facebook page. Also my coworkers all know I went there.
Oh noes! A down-on-his-luck li'l snowflake cast more curse words in my general direction! Hey, make sure you post a link here to your Facebook page--if there ain't pics, it didn't happen.

Quote:
Now, sure, top secret jobs with a polygraph, like you claim to have, yeah, you gotta keep your nose pretty damn clean. Sucks to be you in that respect. (but sure, you have some job security as a result. Just don't fail the polygraph, remember it's not a scientifically validated test and it is possible to fail for a crime you didn't commit.)
I don't think you know anything about "top secret jobs with a polygraph." With your grasp of things, you'll understand if your opinions are set aside like an old jar of moldy mayonnaise that's been warmed up in the sun.

Quote:
I'm sure all the Ukraine and Czech Republic and other country's visas on my passport will fail me on the SF 86. Good times, and worth it.
Yep, you are a winner, aren't you, you special, special snowflake.

Tripler
Here's an opportunity for you to tell us how you'll train your nanobots to make themselves into a sex doll for you.