View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Turbo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Carlson View Post
Let alone make some bonkers claim about precognitive right-wing trolls enrolling in 3-year Somali language courses.
As far as I can tell, no one has made this claim. The only one bringing this up is you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Rat View Post
The alternative is that a few right-wing bloggers were able to falsify a fairly prodigious quantity of screenshots, learning Somali along the way, at a much higher level than their graphic abilities would seem to indicate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Rat View Post
If you're looking at a picture of text written in Somali and telling me that the image was faked, I don't give a rat's ass whether that image is proof of X, Y, or Z, there's a predicate issue that I'm talking to someone who thinks that a right wing idiot spent three years learning fucking Somali so that he could fake a conspiracy against a specific Congressperson.

No, they did not spend 3 years learning fucking Somali. Or, if you believe that they did, you need to show me some better evidence than simply telling me that "Omar is innocent ergo that's fake."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Carlson View Post
I haven't said the images are faked!
Let alone make some bonkers claim about precognitive right-wing trolls enrolling in 3-year Somali language courses.
I'm just curious why YOU think they're so pertinent to the accusation that Ilham Omar married her brother.
IOW, the only person making this claim is Sage Rat's strawman.

Last edited by Not Carlson; 08-14-2019 at 11:56 AM.