View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 05:02 PM

Ok, the most important thing first: I'm a rock'n'roll guy through and through and have been all my conscious life. That includes a broad range of styles, from punk to prog, from soul to country, from from electronic music to folk, you name it. Music in this broad spectrum is what I almost exclusively listen to, but I have deep respect for classical music and Jazz, but I'm afraid to step into these musical universes because I already can't handle everything I want to listen to in the pop/rock genre. I appreciate that most classical and Jazz is deep and sophisticated, and I even listen sometimes (but too rarely) to classical symphonies and classic Jazz albums. But there's one thing I can't stand, though I also appreciate that it's good music in a way, and that's opera. I just cannot stand the opera style of singing, it just grates on me, similarly like Bon Scott's or Ozzy Osbourne's voice will grate on many opera fans. But I acknowledge that those singers can sing, but it's JUST NOT MY STYLE.

Last edited by EinsteinsHund; 08-20-2019 at 05:03 PM.