View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
It got the Robertsons their show back.
Phil ROBINSON said some pretty vile things...but that's in no way equivalent to out right molestation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceplace57 View Post
Josh was a young teen when this occurred. The father reported it to the police. Since then Josh has had no further known issues.

Its pretty silly to label a young teen a pedo for being curious about girls. What he did was wrong and illegal. But it in no way reflects on his behavior as an adult. He was a curious and horny teen with hormones running wild. Just like any other horny young boy who gets his first erection. Their dick gets hard when the wind blows.

He lived in a huge family. He would have been caught if he had gone into their bedrooms and continued touching the girls. AFAIK theres been no further incidents since it was reported to the police.

TLC must have known.

Most "horny teens" don't molest their sisters, or anyone else for that matter. I don't care how many erections he got -- he could deal with it the way the vast majority of teenagers do and spank it.

And his so-called "apology" seemed more self-serving than anything else. Did you read what he said?

I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life, said Duggar. I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged and asked Christ to forgive me and come into my life.

HIS life. He asked CHRIST to forgive him. Not his victims. He didn't stop because he was afraid of the harm he might be doing to other people. He was afraid because of what it might to do HIM. Fuck him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceplace57 View Post
I would have recommended professional counseling for Josh.
Oh for JOSH. That's nice. What about his sisters? Poor, poor Josh. He just made a mistake! Fuck him.

And IIRC, didn't Josh equate homosexuals with pedophiles? FUCK HIM.

If You're Defending Josh Duggar, You're the Problem