View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DooWahDiddy View Post
Hi guys! As you (probably) don't know, I make my living as a music director/pianist in the world of NYC theatre. I play for musicals, auditions, that sort of thing. But I recently dipped my toe in the water of composing my own material, and I'm proud to say that my CD, Light of a New Day, is now available! It's all original stuff, solo piano; no vocals, no strings, nothing else. Just melodic piano pieces that work as both background music and (hopefully) something to intently sit and listen to.

If you'd like to take a listen, you'll find samples on iTunes. You can, of course, download the mp3s there as well.

If you like the samples and prefer a physical CD to be shipped to you, you can do that at CDBaby.

And finally, if you play piano yourself, you'll find the sheet music for sale (as well as the mp3s, if you'd rather download them from me directly) at my own personal website, www.brandonsturiale.com, in the Store section.

Thank you so much for listening, and I hope you enjoy my music!
May I just say that I own this (actually I've owned it twice because I lost my first copy and bought it again) and it's an absolutely enchanting, beautiful collection of music. You can feel confident buying it that it's very well done and enjoyable, a great present for a music lover.