View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 11:04 AM

Can I get everybody's opinion on how many gigastations to build at a time? I originally waited until I had at least 100 Warpstations before building them, and always bought the max amount. However, the Reddit forums recommend something entirely different.
Quote:
Your strategy should aim for one main goal - that you end your run with no GS and that you use your last GS 1-2 zones before the end. If you do that then you've maximized fully your potential of GSs.

To achieve that you need 2 things - a starting point and a delta. The starting point is the number of WSs you need to build before beying your first GS. The delta determines how much this amount increases for each consecutive GS.

Those 2 numbers can change a lot as your He increases. For example early in the game you can start with at 10 with a +1 delta. Then you slowly raise your starting point until you find that you can do much more. Lets say you've reached 25 and +1 delta and you think 25 is already too late to begin. Then you switch to 15 and +2. And you keep adapting those numbers according to how your last run went.
So this one recommends buying 1 GS at 10 WSs, then 2 at 20 WSs, correct? Do you want to restart your WSs at 1 each time you buy GSs?