View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Asking Questions View Post
Trump doesn't need daily intelligence briefings because he is "too smart".
"I'm, like, a smart person," he explained Sunday. "I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years but eight years. I don't need that."
He sounds more like a fifth grader arguing why he doesn't need to keep going to class rather than the President of the United States. Hey, President Clownstick, things actuall occur around the world that impact US policy, often developing on a daily basis. or are we just going to eliminate the State Department, as well, as part of "Making America Great Again"?

How much more "Give Trump a chance!" are we supposed to extend to him, again? He isn't interested in national security, he continues to spread conspiracy theories about electoral fraud, he's appointed a cabinet full of sludge from the bottom of the swamp and industry insiders who are more conflicted than a third year philosophy major being confronted with the reality that there are no philosophy internships much less actual jobs,

Stranger