View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Charter Member

Up, caffeinated, and sheveled. It was 30 degrees when I took Gordie out this morning. It was 37 degrees in Green Bay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
Beck one of my little cats has started limping off and on. I'll catch her and check her paw and joints, and nothing. Other than irritated cat. She doesn't seem to be in pain, she just limps.
Alex Catt has a bad shoulder, but it doesn't bother her. Unless she wants something from me, then she limps over like a feline Tiny Tim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny L.A. View Post
Fish Florentine recipe
INGREDIENTS
4 five-ounce thick pieces of skinless white firm fish fillet (such as grouper, bass or halibut)
1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon salted butter
1 cup red bell pepper chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
9 ounces fresh baby spinach, from two bags
2 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, I like Philadelphia
cup half & half cream
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
kosher salt
fresh black pepper

INSTRUCTIONS
In a large skillet over medium heat add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/2 tablespoon of butter, red bell pepper and garlic and cook for about 4 minutes.

Add spinach season with a pinch of salt and pepper mix until the spinach wilts down.

Add cream cheese, half & half and parmesan cheese mix well until cream cheese is melted and resembles creamed spinach.

Heat a separate skillet on medium high heat, add remaining oil and butter.

Season fish on both sides with salt and pepper and place on the hot pan.

Cook 6 minutes on first side and flip fish over and cook other side an additional 5 minutes, until cooked through and browned.

Divide the spinach mixture on the bottom of each plate and top with piece of fish.
I put some of the spinach mixture on top of the fish too.
: drools :

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampbear View Post
Howdy Y'all! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I read all but have retained not a lot, so yays, boos, hugs, trouts, chitlins, wedgies, and how you doin's all around as needed. Had a good time even if I did sit in class most of the time. I like bein' around the people and sharin'/exchangin' ideas and information. We did an update on our project which is comin' right along. Right now, I's tahrd and veggin' with some Netflix sounds like a good idea.

Spidey 'tis 60 Amurrkin out and cloudy with a predicted low of 48 with clear skies later tonight. Hope that helps.
Welcome Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightshadea View Post
spidey are ya sure you and doggio haven't been sharing a bottle? that's nuts .....
Share?