View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Robot Mod in Beta Testing

Moderator Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDitka View Post
I don't mean to put too fine a point on it, but you seem resentful of your employer because you apparently lack the marketable skills to find employment elsewhere and / or the financial means to weather the transition. Given those apparent circumstances, I'd suggest you might try having a bit more gratitude towards your employer for providing you the means to support your family that you apparently can't obtain elsewhere.
This is IMHO, so you are free to express your opinion, but this is demeaning enough to be in personal attack or insult territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDitka View Post
I don't see how that's all that different from just restating what he already told me.
All he said was that he is 62 years old and it's a bit late to start at the bottom rung of the ladder. You are the one who turned it into a demeaning comment about a lack of skills. If you don't understand that what you are saying is an insult, then maybe you should restrict your comments to the Pit where insults are allowed anyway.

To everyone else, this entire thread is getting too snippy. Let's all dial it back a bit, please. All of you know the difference between IMHO and the Pit. Post appropriately.