View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 02:22 PM
The Stafford Cripps is online now
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,372
Originally Posted by Acsenray View Post
I've never encountered that. Is it basically of the form that you would call a sandwich?
Yes, a roll is pretty much the same as what you put a hamburger in (we often call them hamburger rolls rather than 'buns'). Look up 'bacon roll' and imagine fried egg inside it instead.

Last edited by The Stafford Cripps; 08-07-2019 at 02:24 PM.