Thread: Trump...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
How very tolerant and democratic, Mr Democrat.
Hah, please. I'm Canadian. Were I American, I expect I'd've voted for Democratic presidential nominees since 1992 (in 1988, I think I would have preferred Bush41 over Dukakis) mostly because in my lifetime, I've seen Republicans increasing abandoning the field of reason. Frankly, I'd consider it both rude and disrespectful to pretend my friend wasn't doing something stupid when he was clearly doing something very very stupid. I consider the U.S. to be a friendly nation and you will have my support on most issues, but voting for Trump.... well, I'm not going to sugarcoat the colossal stupidity of that.

Quote:
Brought to you by the same people that want to take your guns and instate red flag laws.
Well, you do have a lot more guns than you actually need, but as long as you keep them on your side of the border, I figure it's your problem to deal with.

Quote:
How is it that you clowns canít see that you are everything you dislike in others, only worse.
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and I suspect you don't know what the fuck you're talking about either.