View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 12:11 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisL1ves View Post
Moi? ...
Yes, you. I've asked you the following questions, which you do not appear to have answered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDitka View Post
I could see why you would try to make a (bad, inaccurate, wrong) case for "stalking", but at which point in the timeline did Zimmerman either "threaten" Martin or "brandish" his weapon? Or is that just a figment of your imagination?
Quote:
Your alternate theory is what? That Zimmerman had a gun pointed at Martin the whole time but he still let him beat him up a good bit before deciding to shoot him?
Quote:
Could you explain your theory to me again, because it's a bit bizarre from my perspective? Here's what I've gathered so far: that you think GZ confronted TM, gun drawn, surly, and menacing, and began interrogating him. TM, in fear for his life, attacks GZ. GZ (and this is where your theory gets particularly implausible in my eyes) allows TM to break his nose, knock him down, straddle him, beat his head on the concrete for a bit before deciding, finally, to shoot TM with the gun he has held in his hand this entire time. Is that right?
Quote:
Who else, besides you, thinks Zimmerman had his gun in his hand when Martin and Zimmerman had their brief conversation before Martin started the fight? AFAICT, you're the only one. ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisL1ves View Post
... Nobody's asking for evidence. Just your theory. Which has got to be a good one, since any others are "bizarre". So where is it?
I never said "any" others were bizarre, just yours. Mind answering some of my questions now?