View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorny locust View Post
Good grief.

Are you proposing that everybody should have to present their genitals for inspection outside the bathroom door?

I really don't think that's going to go over well. Even if you can get funding for all those inspectors.
I didn't propose such a thing, and in fact I mentioned several times that I personally don't give a shit about who enters in whose locker room and that if it were up to me, they'd be coed. But the wide majority doesn't share this opinion.

In this exchange I was having, I referred repeatedly to people "indistinguishable from a man". I was thinking of the scenario described in the article the OP linked to, where someone with male genitalia undress in front of women (in fact underage girls, in the article). By "someone they can't tell the gender of", I didn't mean someone whose genitals might be male or female (and requiring an inspection) but someone whose genitals are clearly male, and who claims to be a transwoman.

My points and questions were : is it legitimate for a woman to want to avoid this scenario? And if it is, does the desire of a transwoman to use women locker rooms, no question asked, nevertheless trumps in all circumstances those ciswomen desire to not have dick owners in their locker rooms?